About This Course
CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-401) is a widely acknowledged global security certification which tests the security skills of an individual to perform core security functions in IT organization. The certification judges one practical security troubleshooting skills, an ability to configure, install secure applications, network and devices. Perform risk management and threat analysis. This certification gives a major boost to your IT- Security career and is highly recommended.
Security is an ever growing segment of IT; CompTIA Security+ will let you build an infrastructure in an elegant way. This course will provide deep knowledge on how to secure a network, cryptography, access control, and other security concepts. The video is well equipped with all the key concepts of cyber security fundamentals and also guide you on how to clear the exam. Individuals at the end of this course will be well accustomed with the knowledge required to clear the SYO-401 exam.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- About network security and its architecture
- An individual will learn about attacks threats that are prevalent
- The student will learn in detail about identity and access management
- The course will teach on how to use different tools to deploy network components, configuring and installing network security.
- The course will teach in detail about cryptography and public key infrastructure.
This incredible course comes with 13.5 hours of video, one supplement resource and full lifetime access and a certificate of completion.
Requirements for this course:
Requirements for this course:
There is are no prerequisite for this course as it will cover everything in details, a basic knowledge of computer and network is sufficient to take this CompTIA security + course.
- The exam code for this certification is SYO-401
- There are about 90 questions at maximum asked in the exam
- The format of the exam is MCQs and simulated based problems
- The passing score is 750 for this exam (The range of score is 100-900)
- CompTIA + recommends user have two years of experience in IT administration with security as a focus.
- The exam can be given in English, Japanese, Portuguese and Chinese languages.
Audience to target
- IT – Professionals with two years of basic security knowledge
- IT – security Administrator with minimum two years of experience
The average annual salary of a CompTIA Security + certified professional is 000.
CompTIA security+ SYO-401 is the foremost certification a security professional should hold, especially in today’s time where security is the first concern of every software enterprise. This course teaches you on how to build an elegant and reliable IT infrastructure. The course will also establish core knowledge on cybersecurity and focuses on the latest trend in risk management.
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- Security specialist
- Security consultant
- Penetration Tester
- Security Auditor