About This Course
COBIT 5 is the enterprise business framework which maximizes the values in information system by incorporating management techniques, enterprise governance, and globally accepted principles launched in April 2012. The completion of this video course certification will give you a great boost in the career. In addition, the demand of the framework is expected to grow by 207% by 2020.
COBIT 5 is a product of a non-profit organization ISACA, incorporating latest practices, analytical tools, and practices to help increase the value.
Why COBIT 5?
- COBIT 5 is a business framework which helps enterprises of all sizes
- It helps to take high-quality information to support the business decision.
- Help to achieve strategic goals through the innovative and effective use of IT.
- Help to achieve operational Excellency through reliable use of technology.
- Optimizing the cost of technology and IT services.
- Support laws, agreements, and policy compliance.
COBIT 5 video course will give you an understanding of the framework and how to perform IT governance and creating values for the enterprise. The course will detail you about the basics of governance of enterprise IT and how it can bring value to the business. The course also outlines the ways on how you can apply your knowledge in practical problems and which resources you can use to expand your governance effectiveness and knowledge.
This on-demand video course is very short (30 minutes) and only briefs you about what COBIT is, it will not go into the details of COBIT framework, but it will direct you where and how to study and what it needs to get this internationally proclaimed certification.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Know what is COBIT and how it can improve and solve IT problems
- Understand the industry level exposure of COBIT
- Understand how to get the COBIT study sources and certification
- whether and how COBIT is a business opportunity and it suits your portfolio
- Learn the importance of an Enterprise framework in governing end to end business
- The differences between COBIT 5 and the previous versions of the framework
- The resources will help you in expanding the knowledge in your governance efforts
Requirements for this course
There are no specific requirements for this course only a basic knowledge of IT and it is also ok if you do not have this.
Audience to target
This video course is for Managers, specialist or IT professionals who want to know what COBIT is.
Exam paper design
- It is required to have COBIT 5 thorough knowledge with seven phase of implementation lifecycle to clear the exam.
- The exam can be online or paper-based.
- There will be 50 multiple choice questions asked in the exam.
- The candidate has to score a minimum of 50% to pass the exam.
- Results are displayed immediately as soon as the exam is completed.
With 30 minutes of on-demand video course, 4 supplement resources and a certificate of completion this COBIT 5 introductory course will provide a jumpstart to your career in managing and governing enterprise IT. You will know what are the basic principles and the resources where you could study and master the knowledge required to pass this certification.
- IT Engineers
- Project leader
- Project Manager
- Team leader