About This Course
CompTIA CLO-001 video course is of great importance as it equips scholars with cloud computing skills and knowledge. The video course explains the concepts essential in the implementation of the cloud computing tasks. The course comprises six domains which contain information of equal importance to the candidates waiting to clear CLO-001 exam.
The video course has covered several lectures containing information related to cloud computing effects and risks, cloud computing impact and changes on the management of IT service, steps to adopt cloud successfully, types of cloud, cloud computing as well as business value and cloud services characteristics from business perspective. The curriculum of the course is perfectly structured to provide students with profound and thorough knowledge essential in taking CLO-001 certification exam.
CLO-001 video course is somewhat cheap to enroll. The course is intended to offer practical solutions to cloud computing real-world issues experienced in business and IT fields. The coverage of the course regarding cloud computing is actually superficial. The course ensures students to gain the understanding of the main principles as well as concepts of cloud computing. Students will be able to understand the meaning of cloud computing from both technical and business perspectives. Additionally, they will learn about what is implied by cloud governance.
Some of the topics covered in the course include broad network access, cloud-agility, life-cycle of data security, risk management, and three-delivery architecture among others. The knowledge and skills scholars will gain from this course will be very helpful in the implementation of the concepts and principles of cloud computing in real-world scenarios. Upon completion of CLO-001 course, students will be able to clear CLO-001 exam successfully and achieve CompTIA cloud essentials certification. They will also have the potential of working in any firm dealing with cloud services.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Data integration
- Cloud computing
- Service strategy, design, operation and transition
- Cloud adoption mechanisms
- Broad network access
- Cloud computing effects
- Virtualization techniques
- Technical risks as well as solutions
Requirements for this course
- The people interested in taking this course should have an experience of at least 12 to 24 months dealing with IT networking, data storage, or even data center technology.
- Scholars should implement all the hands-on practices available for this training course to enhance better understanding of the principles and concepts taught by the instructor.
- Candidates should ensure they acquire the curriculum for this course as it will help them to prepare for the subsequent lectures.
- The scholars should have basic knowledge regarding cloud computing.
- Individuals interested in enrolling this course should have worked in a firm that markets or depends on services related to IT for not less than six months.
Examination paper design
- The exam tests fifty questions.
- The test covers a duration of sixty minutes.
- Multiple choice questions.
- The price of the test is $ 119.
- The pass mark is 720.
Audience to target
- Candidates waiting to take CLO-001 certification exam.
- Business analysts as well as business process owners.
- Managers as well as IT professionals who work in or are interested in the cloud technologies.
- Any individual interested to begin a career related cloud technology.
- Individuals who want to advance their already-established information technology careers.
CLO-001 video course is the solution to all issues related to cloud computing experienced in the fields of business and IT. The course also helps candidates of CLO-001 certification exam to score above the pass mark at their first attempt and become CompTIA cloud essentials certified. Earning the certification will offer the professionals higher chances of securing high profile jobs related to cloud computing in the fields of business and IT.
- Cost optimization analyst
- Virtualization engineer
- Cloud computing consultant
- IT specialist
- Software developer
- Business administrator
- Security manager
- Project manager
The certified professionals of CompTIA cloud essentials earn a yearly salary of around 73,000.