About This Course
Cisco 210-065 video course awards its learners with CCNA certification after a precise training on the implementation of Cisco's Video Networked Devices. It provides the learner with the ultimate knowledge necessary to implement and describe the video solution overview using topological analysis. The core concept that enhances the students' understanding is Tele-Presence products, digital media, and video end-points. After the completion of this video course the students need to have deep knowledge on the learned topics. Moreover, the student will also have hands-on the practice concepts because the training is very demonstrative.
Cisco certification is renowned as the best provider for networking and related disciplines that are boosters to the IT world. The students always perceive Cisco training as the most affordable and reliable when it comes to the provision of the exam as well as the training.
All students who prepare for this popular CCNA certification under the Cisco track have to learn every concept because they are transitional and procedural. The concepts learned in a certain lecture constitutes a huge percentage in another lecture. The main topics that the learner needs to put into consideration are Video Delivery, Unified Phones, Video Surveillance, Unified IP Phone Configuration, and the Desk Endpoints. This training offers the knowledge that is superior as compared to traditional methods of training or the majority of the options that do not focus on the quality of the training.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Video Content Delivery Options
- Video Surveillance Techniques
- Central Endpoint Control
- Unified Devices
- Management of Cisco Devices
- Installation of Telepresence Endpoints
- CTS Configuration
- Multipoint Conferencing Techniques
- DMP features and Installation
- Edge 340 DMP Management
Requirements for the course
- Knowledge of the basic networking is often considered as the main prerequisite for learning this course.
- It also recommended that the student should have a desire to study this course and manage to pass the exam.
- The candidates must meet the necessary attachments that are not gathered by the registration fee for this course.
Exam paper design
- The exam, 210-065 is set to contain 55-65 questions.
- It takes a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes or less for the candidate to complete.
- It is also done at a fee of 9 to be paid by each candidate intending to do this exam.
- As any other Cisco certification exam, the type of questions and answers are multiple choice format.
Audience to target
- This video course is ideal for anyone who has interest in networking and can major on it as the area of expertise.
- Network Technicians who want to work closely with network engineers can use this training as an upgrading software.
- Anyone doing videography and voice production is also the ideal audience for this course.
The IT professionals are always encouraged to know the basics of networking because it is through a network that they interact with, store company's information, and communicate with their employers. An inadequate knowledge of networking might mess things up and disclose the company's information. In this scenario, Cisco CCNA certification will help one to stay safe in the place of work.
- Video Network Expert
- Network Engineer
- Collaboration Engineer
- Video Engineer
- Network Technician
- Video Conferencing Specialist
- Cisco Engineer
The IT professionals after the completion of this course get a certificate and are always at stable state in their workplace with a salary of not less than 7588.